R.A.W Recruitment Solutions
Resourceful, Authentic, Well-Advised.
RAW Recruitment Solutions are working with an international business to assist with their recruitment at their Newcastle Under Lyme site. An opportunity within the Warehouse team has arisen for a Warehouse Receiver to join the team of 9.
This is not a typical warehouse role at all………. So if you are looking for something different then this role could be for you.
Duties and Responsibilities will include;
• Read and review assigned purchase orders – noting any additional information.
• Breakdown incoming shipments.
• Determine quantities, quality, condition and note down on internal bespoke system.
• Use internet search engines to research products- when required.
• Update internal and external lists with descriptions, photographs and any discrepancies.
• Clean all items and take photographs, for global advertising.
• Attend on vendor onsite assistance when required.
• Assisting in auditing.
• Identify broke and unusable items – report them accordingly.
• Identify high value items and deal with in accordance to company procedure.
• Arrange for items to be re-conditioned and repaired as necessary by internal repairs team.
• Ensure all items are logged and stored away correctly.
Ideal applicants will be or have;
• Ability to work to the roles physical demands – including moving of some heavy items, lifting and a high amount of movement is required in this role.
• Ability to work at speed and to targets.
• Fully computer literate – full training will be provided on internal bespoke system.
• Abel to work to high standards and have high attention to detail.
This role is suited to individuals who have an interest in mechanical or electrical engineering and are good with their hands and have a practical mind and outlook to work.
Our client is very much keen on employee progression and this role will offer an opportunity to progress through the business with service. Most recently internal moves form this department have included moves to Sales and Purchasing.
Company benefits include;
• Working hours of Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
• One-hour Lunch
• Free onsite parking
• Breakout room, which includes full kitchen, vending machines, games consoles and TVs, Pool Tables and more!
• Everyday Social – yes, an extra break everyday to relax and socialise!
• Work Buddy System
• 90 day reviews
• Mentoring and training programmes
• Employee Assistance Programmes
• Life Assurance
• Free eye tests – With added help of assistance to buy glasses
• Free uniforms
• 25 days holidays